Error report ID: 421779495

I'm not sure what produced the error reported below. Zotero has not been syncing on my work computer for several weeks, so I've been working on my home computer. Today at work it finally started to sync, and I reviewed ~ 700 conflict resolutions (which is fine). Since then Zotero has been syncing nonstop for about 3 hours, and just stopped now when it sent this message:

Error report ID: 421779495

[JavaScript Error: "[Exception... "'Invalid output from server (Report ID: 928301e013)' when calling method: [nsIDOMEventListener::handleEvent]" nsresult: "0x8057001e (NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)" location: "<unknown>" data: no]"]

[JavaScript Error: "Invalid output from server (Report ID: 928301e013)" {file: "chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/sync.js" line: 872}]

Thanks for your help.
  • No need to create a new thread when you already have one open for your syncing issues.

That's just a intermittent error (which should be fixed by tomorrow). In the meantime, you'll have to just try again (though you might have to resolve the conflicts again, so if so you might want to wait).
  • Okay, thanks. Since I have no idea what the report means, I didn't know whether it was related. I should have picked a different category that didn't presuppose the cause of the error. Sorry for the duplicate thread (I would delete it if I knew how).
  • OK, just put in a fix to prevent that error on uploads.
  • Thanks much!!