communication error libreoffice plugin on firefox 4.0b9, opensuse 64bit despite Sun java

Hello,

After updating opensuse (64bit), including the switch to libreoffice 3.3rc4 and firefox 4.0b9, I was forced to update zotero (2.1b4) and zotero openoffice integration (3.1b1). In the latter I changed the paths to
file://///usr/lib64/libreoffice/basis-link/ure-link/share/java/
file://///usr/lib64/libreoffice/program/

... and reinstalled the plugin. After this, the zotero toolbar in libreoffice appeared.

Despite Sun java 1.6.0_23 (openjdk/icedtea is not even installed) is installed and working in both programs, clicking the zotero toolbar buttons in libreoffice only results in the well known communication error.

I hear several people telling that they successfully installed libreoffice integration or zotero standalone on their opensuse systems, thus I wonder why it fails on me. Did I forget something?

error report: 2069114617

Maybe interesting in this report is the following frequent occuring error from "testpilot". Each time I click a button in the zotero/libreoffice toolbar, a few of these errors are appended:
[JavaScript Error: "geen element gevonden" {file: "https://testpilot.mozillalabs.com/testcases/index.json" line: 1}]
(by the way: "geen element gevonden" is Dutch for "no element found", whatever that may indicate)