Bibliography: Questionmarks instead of Quotation Marks

Hi,

I got a problem in my bibliography.
Usually Zotero works fine and displays my references correctly. But in few cases it displays questionmarks instead of quotationmarks.

e.g.:
How it should look like correctly (and does in most cases):

Olausson, Ulrika. 2010. “Towards a European identity? The news media and the case of climate change.” European Journal Of Communication 25 (2): 138-152.

How it looks sometimes:

Gripsrud, Jostein. 2007. ?Television and the European public sphere.? European Journal Of Communication 22(4): 479-492.

I am relatively sure that this problem is not caused by my Citation Style, as other journal articles are formatted correctly (as you can see above).

I'm not sure which programm causes this problem - Firefox, Zotero or OpenOffice.
I'm currently using these versions:
Zotero 2.0.9
Firefox 3.6.13
OpenOffice 3.2.0

I have already thought about changing Preferences in Firefox. So I changed the standard-encoding to Unicode (UTF-8). But this didn't help.
I also wondered, if the problem was the settings of Zotero OpenOffice Integration - so I switched betwenn "reference marks" and "bookmarks" (translated from german - maybe it isn't the correct term) since Zotero hint at possible problems here. But this also didn't fix the problem.

One note maybe useful for troubleshooting:
When I open the bibliography editor of Zotero in OpenOffice and select the corrupt item, it is displayed correctly in the box at the bottom (with correct quotation marks).

So does anybody have an idea what could be the problem and (maybe) how to solve it?
I really would be glad about this!

Thanks!
w0iperdinger