Splitting Zotero storage folder to facilitate syncing with mydrive-Webdav

I sync my library attachment to Mydrive-webdav using a syncing tool, Goodsync. I have however hit the 1000 folders per folder limit of mydrive-webdav. As you know, zotero attachments are generated in random separate folders and stored in the "storage" folder under the Firefox profile in Zotero. Is it possible to split the storage folder into say: storage 1, storage 2 ... so that I can have my attachments stored in separate folders(maximum of 1000) in zotero to enable me sync into mydrive-webdav?
Thanks.
  • no it's not.
    on the mydrive thread (search the forum) people suggest alternative services and Dan says it's unlikely that Zotero will spent time on implementing this, at least in the foreseeable future.
  • Thanks Adams. One more question. Is it possible in the foreseable future that Zotero will make it possible that when you sync your attachment files using Webdav, the links to the files can be attached to each in "My library" on Zotero server? So that when you click the link, it will direct you to your webdav.
  • apparently not for technical reasons.
    It's possible using Zotero storage, though.