Word Plugin Issues

First of all, I'd like to point out that Zotero and its Word plugin are absolutely great! I find them extremely useful.

However, I've noticed a few bugs in plugin 1.0b1. (I'm using Zotero RC5 and Word 2003 in WinXP.)

1. Now, when using the Chicago (Note without Reference List), the Author's first name does not show up in the first end/footnote of that source, though it should.

2. Sometimes (again using Chicago), the period is missing at the end of a note. I'm not sure when this occurs, so I apologize for not being more specific.

3. It would be very, very helpful if the plugin could preserve the last used collection or subcollection. My projects are organized in collections within zotero, and when I insert a new reference using the word plugin, every time, I have to click several times to get to the right subcollection. It doesn't matter what collection is open in zotero in my firefox window; the word plugin always goes to "My Library". In an earlier version of the plugin, the insert citation window would automatically go to whatever collection is open in firefox, but now it always goes to "My Library".

4. Lastly, when one clicks on the insert citation button, but then clicks "cancel", there's a blank foot/endnote that remains. It would be nice if the plugin could automatically undo all steps that it already took.

Thank you!

Peace,
Alex