harvard-stafford.csl

I have just committed a new style sheet for Harvard style referencing, adapted for Staffordshire University. It is based on this guidance:

http://www.staffs.ac.uk/uniservices/infoservices/library/find/references/harvard/index.php

Whilst the basics (books, chapters, journal articles) should be pretty much there, some of the more specific types are a bit of kludge, and a good few of them I haven't tried to do at all.

Archive material / special collections uses the 'Manuscript' type, with the material type in the type field.

British Standards uses 'Book' with the standard number in the extra field. It would be nice to be able to use the series / series number fields for this, but for books generally they come after the title, whilst for BS documents they come before. Any way I can test this? Seems I can't actually test for the value of a variable, just for whether or not it exists.

Staturory Instruments and UK Acts of Parliament are the biggest kludges, both using the 'Statute' type. For Acts, the sovereign is put in the 'History' field, the country is put in the author field and Place:Publisher need to put in extra, since the place and publisher fields are not available for statutes. For SI, the number is placed in the public law number field, and the author left blank. Any other use of the Statute type is unlikely to produce the results desired I'm afraid.