group library files not showing/accessable to group members

We have a group library with actually two members. Both members have all sync options enabled. However, one member does not see items and files added by the other user, while the other sees the items but cannot access them.

Weird is the fact, that I actually have three PC's using my Zotero account. The one at home just synced fine (a linux box), whereas the one at work (windows) shows the above mentioned bug.

Can this be related to the online file storage? Do I have to grant access to that storage to the other user?
  • Hello all,

I am working with a professor and was invited into her "group library," which is just the two of us. The group library shows up beneath "my library" and I can see everything that she has added. However, I am unable to drag items from "my library" into the "group library."

Does anyone have any idea where the problem lies? (We have both enabled the synching function.)

Thanks a million.
    Anne
  • PWE - might be this?
    http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/files_not_syncing

Anne - two thoughts:
    1. have her check the group settings - it's possible to restrict other group members from adding and changing items.
    2. you can only drag&drop items, not collections to a group.