Word plugin

I love the new features for the Word plugin. The ability to completely customize the in-text citation (as well as the bibliography!), and have the fields maintain that customization, is fantastic. I just noticed several things that I would like to point out. The first is that while there is a "Hide Author" feature, there is no "Hide Year." I am not sure how relevant this is, but it is integrated in other citation management programs.

In APA format, when I check "Hide Author," the name disappears, but the comma and space remains. So, instead of it being "(1964)" it would be "(, 1964)." It is easily enough fixed through manual editing of the citation, but it seems like that should not be necessary.

Sometimes when I went to edit an in-text citation, Zotero would crash and Mozilla would quit. This problem continued for a little while, but seems to be better now.

Those are the things that I have noticed. Other than that, great work, and thanks for a fantastic program.

P.S. I just thought of another feature that I would find useful. In addition to .pdf annotation support suggested by another user (that would be great), I think the ability to use different color highlightings would be very useful for indicating importance. Another possible annotation feature would be the ability to place something like a start to the side of some text (I am not sure how this would look online), so as to briefly indicate importance.