Hotkeys working in Mac Office 2011 full-screen mode

In Office for Mac 2011 I would like to be able to insert and edit citations and bibliographies via the hotkeys, and without leaving the full-screen mode. Currently Zotero throws an error when I try this.
  • We can take the window out of full screen mode, show the Add Citation dialog, and put back into full screen mode, but it's impossible to add a citation in full screen mode for two reasons: 1) bringing the a window to the foreground while in full screen mode closes full screen mode and 2) there is a bug in the Word AppleScript API that prevents any operations on fields from working properly in full screen mode, which is why you are receiving an error.
  • OK. I would definitely like the suggested feature (exit-full-screen, Add Citation,return-to-full-screen) in a coming update of Zotero :)
  • new to zotero, and it's good!

just: in my word 2011, i see that there are keyboard shortcuts, it looks like the ^,then the symbol for option key in apple, and then a capital letter. I can not get it to work!

could anybody explain to me what to press? I know, I could change the combination, but I don't want to.

Thank you very much!
  • Ctrl-Option-