zotero 2.1 multiple sources

I have encountered two issues when trying to select multiple sources in zotero 2.1.

1. Sometimes after choosing several sources and hitting OK nothing happens (I am stuck with the selection window and the citations are not inserted in openoffice - all I can do is hit cancel to go back).

2. Sometimes the source already selected in the right column disappears when selecting a new source.

On very rare occasions it just works fine.

I filed a Debug ID: D610677645
  • Looking at a clean install of the trunk version, with the trunk integration plugin, I can't seem to reproduce this.

This sounds like a problem in the CSL processor (which I wrote); if the processor crashes, you get a dead OK button as you describe. The processor has been through several upgrades in the Zotero 2.1 series, so identifying the exact revision of Zotero 2.1 that you're running is the first step toward pinning down the fault. Unfortunately, I don't see an obvious way of getting that information out of the Zotero GUI.

As rough info to get started with debugging, though, can you indicate when you installed Zotero 2.1, and how? (i.e. via the "Zotero 2.1 beta" link on the front page of zotero.org, via the "Trunk XPI" link, or via an SVN checkout)

Also, can you indicate which exact version of the integration plugin you are running? (Firefox Tools -> Add-ons -> Extensions should show that information)
  • I installed zotero beta five days ago from the beta link on the webpage. The integration plugin is Open Office Integration 3.1a1.