problems with ooo plugin

I use Win XP, Zotero 1.0.0rc5, firefox 2.0.0.8, ooo 2.3.0 and the latest (I think) OOo extension.
In light of another thread (http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/1441/) according to which the choice of using bookmarks in ms Word is unavailable, I transfered my document to ooo. I'm not sure whether the following are bugs or wish list. In any case, here it goes:
1. After I (sucessfully) enter a number of - individual - citations, if I want to edit any of these, and click the 'edit citation' button, Zotero takes me to a specific citation, which is other than the one I chose (by clicking on it), and in fact getting there is impossible.
2. Let's assume I have entered a number of citations as bookmarks and close the document. As I reopen it and click the 'set document preferences' button, the default is not bookmarks but field. Accidentally clicking OK (a Cancel button is really missing) will crash ooo and any unsaved changes will get lost.
3. In the 'multiple sources' option of the 'insert citation' window, especially if the citations are more than two I like to have them appear in chronological order. So, it would be great if a date column could be added along the two that are currently present, or (why not and) a couple of buttons allowing the user to change the order of the citations at the right pane.

Cheers