Sync and Last Modify problems - Report ID 487558265

On 9/16 I added tags to items in group library. When they wouldn't sync, it appeared to be an SSL error, but I was not able to follow the repair instructions (got error msg when tried to load https://synczotero.org). On 9/27, I opened my acct and noticed several of the items in the group library were last modified on 9/26 by another member of the group. She actually did not touch it so this supposed modification is a mystery! The tags I added on 9/16 still never showed up. The tags I added yesterday appeared to sync.
Can I recover the earlier not-synced info? Does the error report generated 9/27 shed light on my syncing issues?
  • The tags I added on 9/16 still never showed up.
    Showed up where?

Do you see both the 9/16 tags and the 9/27 tags in your local library?
  • Hello, I see the 9/27 tag. The 9/16 tags I believe are not there. One issue here - you say 'are they in my local library?'. Well, I'm not using a local library but a group. I was having trouble with adding local lib entries to group, and finally decided if I just create my library as a group right from the start it will work better.
    So, the group library I'm working with ('september test') has a dozen or so entries which I can tell synced (in early Sept), because when I look at them they have multiple tags associated. But on 9/16, I added multiple tags to another 9 or 10 documents and they, when I now look at them, don't have these extra tags.

Am I wrong in looking at the 'last modified' and wondering why, say, the documents with tag '9/27' don't indicate a last modified date of 9/27 since that is the day I added that tag?

Thanks.