Zoltero toolbar Plug in for MS Word

I installed Zotero 2.0.8 and the associated Zotero Plug-in for Windows 3.0a4 I am running MS Word 2010. Zotero tool bar appears as a toolbar on my Word 2010 but when I click on any of the icons on the toolbar, including the "sprocket" icon, to insert a citation, I get "zotero integration error" "experienced an error updating your document". This might also be the reason I cannot access the error report log?

I followed the Zotero plug-in FAQ advice to "reinstall word components" from the Firefox "tools"-'add-on's", "extensions" menu. I click the reinstall tab and it briefly depresses but nothing seems to occur.

The Zotero program itself seems to work fine, its the Word plug-in toolbar that doesn't seem to want to cooperate. Interestingly, and exasperatingly, the Zoltero Word toolbar DOES work on my desktop running Word 2003.
  • I figured out how to find the error report. Here is the Report ID: 1579179660

The dialogue box says: Zotero integration error, Zotero experienced an error updating your document.
  • There's no Zotero error in there. Restart Firefox, reproduce the error, and send in another Report ID.

And does this work in a new document? If so, Debugging Broken Documents.
  • And there's no need to start new threads for the same issue.
  • edited September 29, 2010
    Here is the error report after disabling/turning-off "track changes" and beginning a new doc or copying and pasting the old doc then selecting a diff citation style:

Error ID 1879604267