openoffice plugin fails in go-oo on names with "ø" in them

I've been using the without trouble for some time, but OOo being rather slow I decided to try . Everything worked great until I added a reference with the letter "Ø" in a name, then I got this:

The reference was added, but with a linebreak above and below it.

Also, the gray field background is no longer shown, although on mouse-over, I see the contents of the reference-mark as usual.

Opening a new document, I can add any non-ø references, but as soon as I try Jørgensen or Øia, I get the crash.

EDIT: I'm running Arch Linux, the go-openoffice version was, go-openoffice-nn language pack 3.2.1-3.
Sign In or Register to comment.