I can not continue editing the bibliography of my document.

Hi. Please excuse my English.

This is the problem: When i try to put a reference in my Office Word document (I already had created, i worked on it), the plugin says: "item 1 in this citation no longer exist in your Zotero database. Do you want to select a substitute item?. Clicking "no" will delete the field codes for citations containing this item, preserving the citation text but deleting it from your bibliography"...So, i say "yes" and search in my bibliography which item is this and i replace it for the same citation to see if only this is causing the problem (i mean, i really have this item in my Zotero's database, so why Zotero doesn't find it???)...that doesn't work and then says: "Zotero experienced and error updating your document. An item in this document is missing from your zotero library".

Maybe this is because i formatted my computer (i exported all my references on Zotero to save it) and then i imported again all the same citations?, and if that's the trouble, how can i fix it?, and, so, how can i work in anothers computers exporting and importing the Zotero's database?...can't i do it?

Thank you people...