Show editor suppresses "par"

As a relatively new user of Zotero, I tried to use the Show editor function to understand as it works.

I then noticed that the citations containing the word "par" (in french) were altered.

Here is one of those:

1/ without Show editor :
A. G. Baumgarten. Esthétique ; (précédée des) Méditations philosophiques sur quelques sujets se rapportant à l'essence du poème ; (et de) la Métaphysique (§§ 501 à 623). Traduction, présentation et notes par Jean-Yves Pranchère. Paris : L'Herne, 1988.

2/ through Show editor:
A. G. Baumgarten. Esthétique ; (précédée des) Méditations philosophiques sur quelques sujets se rapportant à l'essence du poème ; (et de) la Métaphysique (§§ 501 à 623). Traduction, présentation et notes
Jean-Yves Pranchère. Paris : L'Herne, 1988.

In the Zotero panel, we see that the word "par" has disappeared, and that the citation has been divided into 2 lines.
In the Word 2007 text, we can see that "par" has been replaced by a "new paragraph" symbol.

Is this problem known, explained ? Is "par" the only word to be suppressed?
  • does that happen when you just click on Show Editor?
    Or are you actually doing something in the editor?
  • I just select a reference, and click on the Show Editor button.

The citation then appears, usually as it would normally appear in a footnote, but if there is "par" (some in the title, some in the edition field), this word is suppressed.

I never made any change.

It happens with my style as well as with Chicago Full note.