title for ons in charge of scientific edition of old book ?

Seems to me that Zotero recognizes only 'author, Contributor, Editor, Series Editor, and Translator'' but what one do with a book that was written by Mr. X, say at 1300. now comes Mr. A and published the book after much work of decoding the book, adding many footnotes to it, etc (scientific edition).
In English, Mr. A would be called 'editor'. In Hebrew there is a different word מהדיר
How can I add this title to Zotero ?

  • Changing Zotero item types and fields is problematic and not suggested. If I were you I would just use editor.
Sign In or Register to comment.