frustrated fan...NO TOOLBAR

I have been using Zotero successfully on Mac using MS Word for several weeks but now need to switch to a Windows machine. Successfully synced library files, installed Zotero on Firefox in Windows, etc. and all is well.

But I cannot see the toolbar in MS Word.

Using Word 2007 on Windows Vista...have a laptop and a desktop with same stuff and neither shows the toolbar in Word. I've searched through the documentation and the forum with care, found a lot of potential solutions, tried every one two to three times...no luck. Appears to be properly installed, have reinstalled via Firefox tools, rebooted, can see the Zotero Macros under View...BUT NO TOOLBAR. Running out of time to make this work.
  • OK...I'll own up if everyone refrains from flaming me.

I just found the toolbar under Add-Ins on MS Word 2007.

Doah!

Seems to work just fine and I can even right-click and put it on the Quick Access toolbar.
  • Glad to hear you figured it out. Thanks for following up.
  • But I can't find it under Add-ins in Word 2010. Also, whenever I boot up Firefox, I get an error message: script:chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/zotero.js:1502

I rather suspect the letters xp in there have something to do with it. I don't have Windows XP; I have Windows 2007.
  • cathey - no, it has nothing to do with xp - (xpcom is a Firefox/mozilla module across all operating systems).
    Find one of the threads discussing Word 2010 - try the solutions suggested there and if necessary continue the discussion over there.