Weird Report Problems

Hello,

Whenever I try to make a report, with or without the article that appears to be in question, I get the following message:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
Location: data:application/xhtml+xml,%3C!DOCTYPE%20html%20PUBLIC%20%22-%2F%2... [goes on for several pages]
Line Number 706, Column 300:

<p>...Woolf seems to respond to the jungle as if it were a<br />living monster and the jungle is indeed a palpable presence of this kind<br />throughout the novel. He goes on to defi ne key traits of the jungle:<br />“For the rule of the jungle is fi rst fear, and then hunger and thirst” (5).<br /> e fear, hunger and thirst are precisely and amply illustrated: the deer,<br />driven by their thirst, come down timorously to the water-hole; there is<br />fear in the leopard’s eyes and in his slinking feet, and so on.</p>
  • with or without the article that appears to be in question
    I'm not clear on what that means. There should be a single item that causes this, and you should be able to figure out which one it is with a little experimentation. You should also may be able to scroll to the right a ways to see where exactly the red arrow in the error message is pointing.