No display of month or day in newspaper article citation (Harvard adopted for Leeds Met cite style)

Hi - In my bibliography, newspaper and magazine article citations are displaying only the year of publication - not the month or day the article was published. I've tried putting the date in in different ways, e.g. 2005 September 4, 2005/9/4, 2005-09-04, but it doesn't make a difference. When I refresh, the bibliography still displays this: Dilanian, K. (2005) Swiss banks trying to improve image. Philadelphia Inquirer, p.E01. I have tried both the regular Harvard citation style and the 'Harvard adopted for Leeds met' style. That doesn't make a difference, it seems. However, when I try Chicago Manual of Style (Author-Date format), for example, the whole date appears. I'm using Zotero 2.0.3 through Firefox 3.6.8 on a Windows 7 Professional operating system. Could someone please advise me on what to do?
  • yes - the form of the date used is determined by the style.
    The Harvard styles in general aren't super comprehensive - mostly because "Harvard" isn't a real style, but just a label for author-date styles.
    If you need any author-date style with full dates for newspapers, try APA or Chicago.
    Otherwise, be more specific what style you're looking for.