Routledge Note Reference System

Does one of the citation styles that is already in the Zotero Style Repository correspond to Routledge's "note reference system." I'm submitting a chapter to an edited volume that is following these guidelines rather than the Harvard system of parenthetical citations.

Thank you!
  • I don't think there is one Routledge style - the article I write for one of their (handbook) volumes asks for Chicago Manual of Style Full Notes (which is, of course, included in Zotero).
    If that's not what you need you'll have to provide more details.
  • Here's the overview of the guidelines:

"If you cannot use the Harvard system and use note references instead, you must
    give full details of author (with initials), book or article title, place of publication,
    publisher, date and page reference. Use commas between the elements of the
    reference rather than full stops.

A book should be referred to as, for example:

1 K. Swanwick, Music, Mind and Education, London: Routledge, 1988, pp. 56–7.
    A journal article should be referred to as, for example:
    2 S. Otsuka, H. Maruyama and I. Listowsky, ‘Structure, assembly, conformation
    and immunological properties of the two subunit classes of ferritin’,
    Biochemistry 20, 1981, 526–32.

If you refer again to one of these works in the same chapter, you may do so either
    by repeating the author’s surname and then using op. cit. (the work cited) (see
    Example 1 below), or by repeating the author's surname and the title of the book
    or article (or a shortened form of it) – see Example 2 below."

The title of the book should be in italics, of course.
  • have a look at the British Journal of Political Science style in the repository or the MHRA styles that come pre-installed - that's the closes I can think of - see how much that would need to change.