Storage plans: no submit button on form

I want to uncheck the "Automatically renew" checkbox on the storage settings page. However, I find there is no submit button. How do I do this then?
  • That checkbox is for new purchases. You want the "Cancel Subscription" button which just stops the automatic renewal on the plan you already have.
  • edited July 17, 2010
    Aha, thanks. Then you should perhaps consider improving that interface. For users who want to stop the automatic renewal but want to sit out the remaining time, "Cancel subscription" is ambiguous. It may mean that my storage is purged right away, who knows?

So two suggestions for improvement:
    1) Below the "Cancel" button provide a description of what happens when I click it.
    2) Somehow find a way to make clear that the "Purchase storage" column is only about new purchases. The checkbox is just too suggestive of a "Storage setting" (note the page title).
  • I agree with Mark - "Cancel subscription" sounds scary.
  • Does "Cancel Renewal" or "Cancel Auto-Renew" make it better?
  • Cancel auto-renew is much better, imho yes.
  • Cancel Auto-Renew definitely is better. Even then, a brief description in prose (or a link to an explanation on some other page) wouldn't hurt.
  • So... has that change been done? I can't find neither "Cancel Auto-Renew" nor "Cancel Renewal" buttons under: Home > Settings > Storage. Please let me know. Thank you!
  • do you have the "cancel subscription" one? The only change discussed here is a name change - if you want cancel auto-renew, the cancel subscription button is what you want.
  • If it is under Home > Settings > Storage , then no, I can't locate it. Thank you.
  • have you bought storage yet?
    Otherwise uncheck the "automatically renew" checkbox while buying.