Unable to open or delete saved search
Report ID: 1390296876
(May have reported twice accidentally!)
I created two saved searches that are evidently broken or too complex somehow, and when I click on either I get the message "Error loading items list" and then cannot open any other collections.
The searches aren't important to me, but I want to delete them so I don't accidentally click them since they don't work and break the rest of my library.
When I right click I don't get any context menu, and so can't delete the searches.
A solution to get rid of the searches would be appreciated!
(May have reported twice accidentally!)
I created two saved searches that are evidently broken or too complex somehow, and when I click on either I get the message "Error loading items list" and then cannot open any other collections.
The searches aren't important to me, but I want to delete them so I don't accidentally click them since they don't work and break the rest of my library.
When I right click I don't get any context menu, and so can't delete the searches.
A solution to get rid of the searches would be appreciated!
-
dstillman Zotero Teamedited today at 6:39pmCan you provide a Debug ID (different from a Report ID) for reproducing this?
Upgrade Storage