Start Zotero on Chromebook after restart?
Dear all,
after debugging a chromebook install, I still have an issue for which I'd like a confirmation.
We have pinned zotero in the chromeOs toolbar but after we restart the computer, Zotero won't start. We have found that for Zotero to start, we need to open the terminal so that the linux VM starts and Zotero then can then be started.
I can understand that Zotero being installed in Linux you need that extra step but as https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/installing_on_a_chromebook does not say anything about this, I wonder if I missed something or if everybody using chromebook and Zotero is actually going through this extra steps (Terminal > Linux Start > Zotero).
Thanks,
Sylvain
after debugging a chromebook install, I still have an issue for which I'd like a confirmation.
We have pinned zotero in the chromeOs toolbar but after we restart the computer, Zotero won't start. We have found that for Zotero to start, we need to open the terminal so that the linux VM starts and Zotero then can then be started.
I can understand that Zotero being installed in Linux you need that extra step but as https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/installing_on_a_chromebook does not say anything about this, I wonder if I missed something or if everybody using chromebook and Zotero is actually going through this extra steps (Terminal > Linux Start > Zotero).
Thanks,
Sylvain
Upgrade Storage