Zotero Google Docs citation stuck
Hi, I'm using Zotero with Google Docs in Google Chrome on Windows.
When I attempt to insert a citation into Google Docs and click add a citation, it says "zotero is updating your document please waiting" and then there's blank bar with processing kind of thing. It keeps loading and the citation search dialog never appears. Or when i just refresh the google docs and do it again, it will comes out like warning 'A word processor integration command is already running'
I've already restarted Zotero and Chrome, refreshed Google Docs, updated the Zotero Connector, and tested it in a new, empty Google Docs document. The problem persists.
Debug ID: D1135809378
Could someone help me identify the cause and suggest a solution?
Thank you.
When I attempt to insert a citation into Google Docs and click add a citation, it says "zotero is updating your document please waiting" and then there's blank bar with processing kind of thing. It keeps loading and the citation search dialog never appears. Or when i just refresh the google docs and do it again, it will comes out like warning 'A word processor integration command is already running'
I've already restarted Zotero and Chrome, refreshed Google Docs, updated the Zotero Connector, and tested it in a new, empty Google Docs document. The problem persists.
Debug ID: D1135809378
Could someone help me identify the cause and suggest a solution?
Thank you.
-
adomasven Zotero TeamRestart Zotero and attempt to cite again. Look through open Zotero windows if you think Google Docs is stuck. Your debug log you have submitted says that Zotero has opened a Document Preferences window, which may have failed to appear on top of Google Docs.
Upgrade Storage