Can you reproduce the issue consistently? If so can you make a screen recording and share it with us?
At the moment of the crash, did you use a pencil, an external keyboard, or some other such connected device? Was the app full screen, windowed, in slide over, in stage manager, something else?
I could reproduce the issue consistently at the time (experienced the crash multiple times before I realised what caused it). But then I found a workaround: I was able to edit the Item Type in-app on my phone (which was what I wanted to achieve in the first place). Even when I change the Item Type back now the bug is gone. I did use the trackpad on the Magic Keyboard with the app in full screen.
At the moment of the crash, did you use a pencil, an external keyboard, or some other such connected device? Was the app full screen, windowed, in slide over, in stage manager, something else?
I did use the trackpad on the Magic Keyboard with the app in full screen.