Feature Request: An Option to Restore the Zotero 6 Interface in Zotero 7
Hello Zotero Team,
I find the Zotero 6 interface much cleaner, simpler, and more welcoming than the new Zotero 7 interface. I genuinely enjoy using Zotero 6, and the redesigned interface is the main reason I have little desire to upgrade.
I understand that software evolves, but I believe it would be helpful to let users choose the interface that best suits their preferences.
Would you consider adding an option in Zotero 7 to switch to a layout similar to Zotero 6? This would allow users like me to benefit from the latest features and updates while keeping the interface we know and enjoy.
Thank you for considering this suggestion.
I find the Zotero 6 interface much cleaner, simpler, and more welcoming than the new Zotero 7 interface. I genuinely enjoy using Zotero 6, and the redesigned interface is the main reason I have little desire to upgrade.
I understand that software evolves, but I believe it would be helpful to let users choose the interface that best suits their preferences.
Would you consider adding an option in Zotero 7 to switch to a layout similar to Zotero 6? This would allow users like me to benefit from the latest features and updates while keeping the interface we know and enjoy.
Thank you for considering this suggestion.
Upgrade Storage
If you have specific concerns about the interface, you can see if they can be addressed. There are also options to customize the interface via plugins.