Zotero freezes when inserting citations in Google docs on Mac
I am experiencing repeated problems in Google Doc on my MacBook Air
Software:
Zotero desktop 10.0.6
Google Chrome with Zotero Connector
macOS on an Apple Silicon MacBook Aor
When I attempt to insert a citation into Google Docs, the Zotero citation dialog either opens as a blank search bar or becomes unresponsive; Google Docs displays {updating} but stays stuck. I have also received a warning A word processor integration command is already running
I have reinstalled Zotero, Conformed my library opens normally Restrated Chrome and Zotero, Disabled Grammerly and Google Doc Offline extensions Tested cotation insertConfirmed the Zotero connector reports desk top app is avaiable
Zoero Connectto iD 699418862
DeBug ID: D2142745632
Help please
Software:
Zotero desktop 10.0.6
Google Chrome with Zotero Connector
macOS on an Apple Silicon MacBook Aor
When I attempt to insert a citation into Google Docs, the Zotero citation dialog either opens as a blank search bar or becomes unresponsive; Google Docs displays {updating} but stays stuck. I have also received a warning A word processor integration command is already running
I have reinstalled Zotero, Conformed my library opens normally Restrated Chrome and Zotero, Disabled Grammerly and Google Doc Offline extensions Tested cotation insertConfirmed the Zotero connector reports desk top app is avaiable
Zoero Connectto iD 699418862
DeBug ID: D2142745632
Help please
Upgrade Storage