Word only inserts {Citation} or {ADDIN ZOTERO_TEMP}
Windows 11
Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
Zotero Connector works.
References import correctly.
Zotero tab appears in Word.
Zotero.dotm is active in Word.
The citation picker opens and references can be selected.
However, when inserting a citation, Word only displays {Citation} or {ADDIN ZOTERO_TEMP}.
Refresh does not convert the citation.
I have:
- Reinstalled the Microsoft Word Add-in
- Checked Macro Settings
- Checked Protected View settings
- Tested with a new local .docx file
- Restarted Zotero and Word
Debug ID: D472738248
Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
Zotero Connector works.
References import correctly.
Zotero tab appears in Word.
Zotero.dotm is active in Word.
The citation picker opens and references can be selected.
However, when inserting a citation, Word only displays {Citation} or {ADDIN ZOTERO_TEMP}.
Refresh does not convert the citation.
I have:
- Reinstalled the Microsoft Word Add-in
- Checked Macro Settings
- Checked Protected View settings
- Tested with a new local .docx file
- Restarted Zotero and Word
Debug ID: D472738248
-
adomasven Zotero TeamWhen you press Add/Edit Citation the Zotero citation dialog appears. If it doesn't, look through open Zotero windows. After adding items to cite, make sure you confirm the dialog by pressing the tick, or Enter.
-
qingguozhaiThank you for your help. That solved the problem. I had not clicked the "+" button to add the reference before confirming with the tick. Zotero is now working correctly. I appreciate your assistance.
Upgrade Storage