"Out of space" issue when adding pdfs

I'm a library technician (for a health authority) responsible for adding pdfs to various web libraries. I am not the one who sets them up. We use the free version of zotero. I recently added pdfs to several web libraries for an individual and then I started getting this message:
Error File was not uploaded as it would exceed quota. Upgrade Storage
We had a different person set up the same set of citations as we thought that would solve the problem. I was able to add a couple of articles (these are all under 2000kb) to that library and then got the same message.
We were under the impression that storage limit was based on the amount used by the person who set up a group/library, which should give me plenty of space to add articles.
Please help. Thanks, Anita
  • Group storage is determined by the group owner. If you're getting that message, the group owner is at their storage quota.
  • That's the thing, though. After I got the message the first time a different person set up a new group. The new one also gives the message but I'm wondering if it might have to do with the group name? Could it be picking up the previous group entries?
  • We'd need specifics on the affected groups. A screenshot of your browser window when you get the error might also be useful. Can you send those to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread?
Sign In or Register to comment.