Zotero Reader PDF gets hidden on the right side and leaves blank space when using split-screen
I'm experiencing a display issue with the Zotero PDF Reader when I use split-screen on my computer (i.e., placing Zotero side-by-side with another application window).
When I use split-screen and drag the horizontal scrollbar to the far right, part of the PDF content gets hidden/cut off on the right edge. If I zoom out the PDF, I can see the whole page again, but there is still a large amount of useless blank space remaining on the right side of the reader.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u19619939/kd5vrxmpgnv8mbu7swc7.png
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u19619939/7bf6cbop79xpm2bwxgwt.png
When I use split-screen and drag the horizontal scrollbar to the far right, part of the PDF content gets hidden/cut off on the right edge. If I zoom out the PDF, I can see the whole page again, but there is still a large amount of useless blank space remaining on the right side of the reader.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u19619939/kd5vrxmpgnv8mbu7swc7.png
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u19619939/7bf6cbop79xpm2bwxgwt.png
Upgrade Storage