775579555 - No persistance of changes made in settings or preferred reader in reader
Erroer information no. 775579555
I can only make persistant changes in the settings menu or in the settings for the reader if I make them in Troubleshooting Mode. It's a work around, but I still like to check if someone has any idea or resolve for the issue.
In Normal mode, the changes vanish after shutting Zotero and reopening it, or reopening the same text file in reader.
Also, if I restart Zotero, and had a filter on a sub library, I does keep that library. This did not happen earlier, and Zotero always was set to "My Library" upon a restart of Zotero.
I highly appreciate any hints about the issue. Thx in advance!
I can only make persistant changes in the settings menu or in the settings for the reader if I make them in Troubleshooting Mode. It's a work around, but I still like to check if someone has any idea or resolve for the issue.
In Normal mode, the changes vanish after shutting Zotero and reopening it, or reopening the same text file in reader.
Also, if I restart Zotero, and had a filter on a sub library, I does keep that library. This did not happen earlier, and Zotero always was set to "My Library" upon a restart of Zotero.
I highly appreciate any hints about the issue. Thx in advance!
Upgrade Storage