Request to approve my Serbian (Latin) translator access on Transifex
Dear Zotero team,
I am writing to ask for your help with access to the Serbian (Latin) translation team for Zotero Desktop on Transifex.
At my request, Serbian (Latin) (Serbia) was added to the Zotero Desktop project. Thank you for making that language available. I then submitted a separate request to join its translation team so that I could begin entering the translation I have prepared.
At first, I thought there was a technical problem. When I select the language and click Join Project, Transifex redirects me to the dashboard for my existing Calibre projects. That dashboard shows only calibre and calibre-plugins, not Zotero. When I try the join link while signed out, it takes me to an account-creation page; I already have a Transifex account, so I have not created another one.
I contacted Transifex support and sent them screenshots of these steps. Antonis Mylonas checked my account and confirmed that my request to join the Zotero team was successfully received and is still pending approval. He explained that the redirect to my existing dashboard is expected while the request is pending. He also explained that Transifex staff cannot approve membership in the Zotero organization or contact its managers on my behalf, and advised me to contact you directly.
Could the person who manages Zotero’s Transifex project please review my pending request and, if everything is in order, approve my existing account for the Serbian (Latin) (Serbia) translation team? I have already prepared and locally tested a Serbian Latin translation of the Zotero Desktop interface. I would be grateful for the opportunity to start entering it into the official project and adapting it to the current source strings as soon as I have access.
I am attaching three screenshots showing the join page and the pages to which I am redirected. I took them before Transifex support explained that my membership request was pending; I am including them so you can see the complete sequence. If you need my Transifex username, further details about the request, or the files containing my prepared translation, I will gladly provide them. Please let me know if there is any other step I need to complete.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Kind regards,
Branislav Kapetanovic
CMC Ambassador (Cluster Munition Coalition)
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21433236/pmjw71e98wsecicdittt.jpg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21433236/otc00un36607g5kpsceq.jpg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21433236/3jdq9jk3j5pwhw5cxjl6.jpg
I am writing to ask for your help with access to the Serbian (Latin) translation team for Zotero Desktop on Transifex.
At my request, Serbian (Latin) (Serbia) was added to the Zotero Desktop project. Thank you for making that language available. I then submitted a separate request to join its translation team so that I could begin entering the translation I have prepared.
At first, I thought there was a technical problem. When I select the language and click Join Project, Transifex redirects me to the dashboard for my existing Calibre projects. That dashboard shows only calibre and calibre-plugins, not Zotero. When I try the join link while signed out, it takes me to an account-creation page; I already have a Transifex account, so I have not created another one.
I contacted Transifex support and sent them screenshots of these steps. Antonis Mylonas checked my account and confirmed that my request to join the Zotero team was successfully received and is still pending approval. He explained that the redirect to my existing dashboard is expected while the request is pending. He also explained that Transifex staff cannot approve membership in the Zotero organization or contact its managers on my behalf, and advised me to contact you directly.
Could the person who manages Zotero’s Transifex project please review my pending request and, if everything is in order, approve my existing account for the Serbian (Latin) (Serbia) translation team? I have already prepared and locally tested a Serbian Latin translation of the Zotero Desktop interface. I would be grateful for the opportunity to start entering it into the official project and adapting it to the current source strings as soon as I have access.
I am attaching three screenshots showing the join page and the pages to which I am redirected. I took them before Transifex support explained that my membership request was pending; I am including them so you can see the complete sequence. If you need my Transifex username, further details about the request, or the files containing my prepared translation, I will gladly provide them. Please let me know if there is any other step I need to complete.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Kind regards,
Branislav Kapetanovic
CMC Ambassador (Cluster Munition Coalition)
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21433236/pmjw71e98wsecicdittt.jpg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21433236/otc00un36607g5kpsceq.jpg
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u21433236/3jdq9jk3j5pwhw5cxjl6.jpg
Upgrade Storage