Only partial bibliography

I've been working on Word doc in Google docs for a while now. When I need to add a citation I open it in Word. Recently I've started working exclusively in Word because I want to generate the bibliography (about 20 pages). When I went to do that today it will only generate a bibliography of about 7 recent things.

I've tried almost every combination of help here and other pages but nothing has changed the bib it will generate. One time it told me all the citations were unlinked but I've only gotten that once.

I have Zotero 10. Help!
  • It's looking like I'm going to have to treat them as unlinked and add back in citations from a 119 pages of writing. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • You can't just move a.document between Word and Google Docs: /moving_documents_between_word_processors

    So I'm afraid yes they are unlinked
Sign In or Register to comment.