Error Saving PDF to Zotero with Browser Extension
Bug Report 59466737
When trying to import the following PDF into Zotero with the browser extension, no response is given by the extension. Occurs whether clicking on the icon or right-clicking and selecting "Save to Zotero (PDF)". Persists through extension restart, Zotero application restart, and browser restart. Persists across devices (macOS Sequoia and Windows 11). Only seems to occur for this particular PDF. Not a big deal, as I can just manually import it, but I figured I'd report it.
https://www.bostonscientific.com/content/dam/bostonscientific/pi/portfolio-group/cryoablation/downloads/PI-814202-AB-Cryoablation-Treatment-Planning-37-FINAL-CORRECTED-PSST.pdf
Steps to reproduce:
Open the provided PDF through the native browser PDF viewer (I'm using Chrome; I know Acrobat viewer imports as a webpage snippet, not a PDF)
Attempt to import via the web extension (icon or right-click menu)
When trying to import the following PDF into Zotero with the browser extension, no response is given by the extension. Occurs whether clicking on the icon or right-clicking and selecting "Save to Zotero (PDF)". Persists through extension restart, Zotero application restart, and browser restart. Persists across devices (macOS Sequoia and Windows 11). Only seems to occur for this particular PDF. Not a big deal, as I can just manually import it, but I figured I'd report it.
https://www.bostonscientific.com/content/dam/bostonscientific/pi/portfolio-group/cryoablation/downloads/PI-814202-AB-Cryoablation-Treatment-Planning-37-FINAL-CORRECTED-PSST.pdf
Steps to reproduce:
Open the provided PDF through the native browser PDF viewer (I'm using Chrome; I know Acrobat viewer imports as a webpage snippet, not a PDF)
Attempt to import via the web extension (icon or right-click menu)
Upgrade Storage