Android: PDF mostly doesn't show up
I synced a PDF from desktop to Android. I can view the PDF from desktop Zotero, but the PDF is messed up on Android Zotero. The PDF shows a flowchart: the large labels show up, but not the lines, boxes, or smaller text. Other similar PDFs work, but this one fails. There shouldn't be anything special about this one. I'm using Zotero version 1.0.0-247
(If I could open the PDF with a different viewer, that would be a workaround, but I can't figure out how to do that.)
Screenshot of the bad PDF in Android Zotero:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u14558524/1aim8jtk7fq30po6ckgh.png
Screenshot of the PDF in macOS Zotero:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u14558524/pd9a4648re1wcdiae7eb.png
The PDF in my online library:
https://www.zotero.org/groups/6549224/ks/items/YNV2CQYY/attachment/8928J8UB/library
(If I could open the PDF with a different viewer, that would be a workaround, but I can't figure out how to do that.)
Screenshot of the bad PDF in Android Zotero:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u14558524/1aim8jtk7fq30po6ckgh.png
Screenshot of the PDF in macOS Zotero:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u14558524/pd9a4648re1wcdiae7eb.png
The PDF in my online library:
https://www.zotero.org/groups/6549224/ks/items/YNV2CQYY/attachment/8928J8UB/library
Upgrade Storage