Nuvem de Palavras Z — Word clouds and term counts by article
Hello everyone,
I’m Victor Hugo Levindo, and I’d like to share Nuvem de Palavras Z, a Zotero plugin I’m developing to help explore the vocabulary of research articles.
It creates word clouds from one or more PDFs inside Zotero. Users can adjust word filters, look up a word or expression and see its occurrence count in each analyzed article, use frequent-expression suggestions and export JPG, PNG, SVG and CSV files. Cloud adjustments can be saved in Zotero.
The interface supports Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese and Japanese. Interface language and word filters are configured separately.
I’m sharing version 0.9.4. Its manifest targets Zotero 10.0.x, with Windows 64-bit and Zotero 10.0.1 as the development reference. Automated tests use simulated Zotero APIs; Feedback on compatibility and usability is welcome.
Repository: https://github.com/Victor-Levindo/nuvem-palavras-z
Download version 0.9.4: https://github.com/Victor-Levindo/nuvem-palavras-z/releases/tag/v0.9.4
To install, download the .xpi file, install it through Zotero’s plugin manager and restart Zotero. PDFs need extractable text; image-only PDFs require OCR.
If you try it, please share your Zotero version, operating system and any reproducible issue or suggestion. Thank you!
I’m Victor Hugo Levindo, and I’d like to share Nuvem de Palavras Z, a Zotero plugin I’m developing to help explore the vocabulary of research articles.
It creates word clouds from one or more PDFs inside Zotero. Users can adjust word filters, look up a word or expression and see its occurrence count in each analyzed article, use frequent-expression suggestions and export JPG, PNG, SVG and CSV files. Cloud adjustments can be saved in Zotero.
The interface supports Portuguese, English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese and Japanese. Interface language and word filters are configured separately.
I’m sharing version 0.9.4. Its manifest targets Zotero 10.0.x, with Windows 64-bit and Zotero 10.0.1 as the development reference. Automated tests use simulated Zotero APIs; Feedback on compatibility and usability is welcome.
Repository: https://github.com/Victor-Levindo/nuvem-palavras-z
Download version 0.9.4: https://github.com/Victor-Levindo/nuvem-palavras-z/releases/tag/v0.9.4
To install, download the .xpi file, install it through Zotero’s plugin manager and restart Zotero. PDFs need extractable text; image-only PDFs require OCR.
If you try it, please share your Zotero version, operating system and any reproducible issue or suggestion. Thank you!
Upgrade Storage