Read aloud struggling with justified text
Thank you for this tremendous addition to Zotero, I am using it daily sometimes for multiple hours a day. I am excited for the android addition.
The biggest issue I have encountered is that it struggles with some justified text, reading off the letters instead of putting them together into words, such that sentences can turn to gibberish in some documents.
If it is helpful I can send or upload a sample document.
The biggest issue I have encountered is that it struggles with some justified text, reading off the letters instead of putting them together into words, such that sentences can turn to gibberish in some documents.
If it is helpful I can send or upload a sample document.
-
dstillman Zotero TeamYes, please link to a document where this is happening, or send it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread.
Upgrade Storage