Parentheses reversed in Arabic RTL citations (Word + APA 7th)
Hi,
I have a problem with Zotero citations in Word when writing in Arabic (RTL).
When I insert a citation with a page number, Zotero adds "ص" (Arabic for page). Because of this Arabic letter, Word flips the parentheses: )Author, Year, 15 ص(.
I want Zotero to use "p" instead of "ص" so the citation stays in LTR and parentheses remain correct: (Author, Year, p. 15).
I tried editing the CSL style and changing "ص" to "p" but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u14607178/qw4myvmz0048iqwh98l3.png
I have a problem with Zotero citations in Word when writing in Arabic (RTL).
When I insert a citation with a page number, Zotero adds "ص" (Arabic for page). Because of this Arabic letter, Word flips the parentheses: )Author, Year, 15 ص(.
I want Zotero to use "p" instead of "ص" so the citation stays in LTR and parentheses remain correct: (Author, Year, p. 15).
I tried editing the CSL style and changing "ص" to "p" but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u14607178/qw4myvmz0048iqwh98l3.png
Upgrade Storage