Cannot add citations into google docs
Hi,
I have gone through some troubleshooting already, but I am no longer able to add citations into any google doc (one I was already using or a new one). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the zotero desktop app along with the firefox browser plugin.
I have done restarts on my computer a few times, but I still cannot get a citation to add. I open the desktop app, click add citation in the google doc, but then I receive a green loading bar that never disappears.
Thank you for the help! Debug code: D705965540
I have gone through some troubleshooting already, but I am no longer able to add citations into any google doc (one I was already using or a new one). I have uninstalled and reinstalled the zotero desktop app along with the firefox browser plugin.
I have done restarts on my computer a few times, but I still cannot get a citation to add. I open the desktop app, click add citation in the google doc, but then I receive a green loading bar that never disappears.
Thank you for the help! Debug code: D705965540
Upgrade Storage