MHRA 3d Edition - still available?

The 4th edition of the MHRA is available in Zotero for many variants, and they are excellent.

Is the 3d edition of the MHRA still available? For reasons I don't really understand, Some institutions still require students to use the old version of MHRA and it would be handy to have this in Zotero.
  • Which style specifically?
  • That's a good question. There were a number of variants for MHRA v3, but I can't remember them and they don't seem to show up in Zotero any more. I guess I could try to figure out which v4 variant fits best and then see if there is one close to it for v3?
  • I guess there are two key variants within MHRA - the notes variant and the author-date variant. I would find the notes variant useful. Does anyone have a copy of that for version 3?
  • There are a large number of variants for version 4, but I'd be happy to have the CSL file for the basic notes variant.
Sign In or Register to comment.