Log In
Register
Upgrade Storage
Home
Groups
Documentation
Forums
Get Involved
Inserting city in the reference
Icanfly
26 days ago
Why has my Zotero plugin in Word stopped inserting the city before the publisher in my papers? I have to do it manually
bwiernik
26 days ago
This is controlled by the citation style that you use. What style are you using? Note that if you’re using APA style, the publisher location is no longer included as of seventh edition
Icanfly
26 days ago
I am to use Chicago Manual of Style
Icanfly
26 days ago
Ben Witherington, Paul’s Narrative Thought World: The Tapestry of Tragedy and Triumph (Westminster, 1994).
Why?
damnation
26 days ago
Chicago also removed the publisher place in it's last version. You can find previous versions in the style repository.
Icanfly
26 days ago
Thanks, I will try it
Sign In
or
Register
to comment.
Upload image file with the file dialog or by dragging and dropping images onto the dashed region
Select a file
Close
Ok
Why?