Unable to resolve synch problem

I get a repeated synch problem for this file:

Remote File
Science Direct Snapshot
http://www.sciencedirect.com//science?_ob=ArtilcleURL&_...
Accessed: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 1:19:28 PM
Modified: Wednesday, April 28, 2010, 1:19:23 PM

I've deleted the article from my local libraries, but the problem continues to pop up every few minutes! How do I stop it? Very irritating.

BTW, I was unable to copy and paste the text I've reported above. That's irritating, too.
  • You mean a conflict resolution window? That's not an error. If you then get a sync error, though, you'll keep getting the same CR window.

http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/changes_not_syncing
  • Yes, a CR window, but no error is indicated. It happens on my Windows machine, but not on my iMac. However, I wonder if there is a bug that cannot handle a modification time that precedes the accession time (how that happened, I have no idea).
  • You're clicking Finish in the CR window and the sync icon finishes spinning and there's no red error icon to the left of it when it's done?
  • When I click Finish, nothing happens. I've waited.
    Thus, I have to close the window manually.

The synch icon will stop spinning, but when it starts again,
    I get the same CR window.
  • Correction: it's the Choose button that elicits no action.
  • edited June 15, 2010
    Closing the window manually cancels the sync.

You should see Choose if there's more than one conflict to resolve (and you should see the count at the bottom of the window). Once you've gone through all of them, you should see Finish.
  • There's just the one conflict, and neither Choose button for that conflict elicits any action. The window just sits there after I click a Choose button.
  • Oh, wait, you're missing the Next/Finish button—that's what I was referring to, not Choose. There's a Next/Finish button in the bottom-right of the window. If you don't see it (say, because you're on a netbook with very limited screen resolution), resize your window.
  • I took a look over there before, but will look again. Strangely, the problem seems to have stopped; at least, it hasn't occurred during the last hour or so, and it was happening every few minutes as recently as this morning and continuously for the last several days.
  • Well, I feel simple-minded. The problem just occurred again and I did find the Finish button off-screen, just as you suggested. Thanks for your patience!