Open office integration bug after upgrade to open office 2.3
After upgrading to Open Office 2.3 (from the ubuntu repositories, ubuntu lucid), citations in most cases stay as "citation" "(ZOTERO_TEMP + item#) and are not inserted properly. The entire bibliography vanishes, and in its place appears a bit of the desired citation.
@noksagt: I have not tried the official Sun OO.o. But I use the official sun java, as ubuntu's IceTea was not compatible (see http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/11429/zotero-in-ubuntu-104-lucid-lynx). The problems started today, after upgrading OO.o from the ubuntu repositories.
I installed the official sun OO.o:
wget http://download.services.openoffice.org/files/localized/es/3.2.0/OOo_3.2.0_LinuxX86-64_install_es_deb.tar.gz && tar -xvf OOo_3.2.0_LinuxX86-64_install_es_deb.tar.gz
and I found the same problems. I tried some things, and the problem seems to occur if citations inside footnotes are involved (in my work, there are plenty of citations inside the footnotes). If I cite inside the text body and cut and paste the citation later into the footnote, there seems to be no problem.