unable to import citations to my library

Am a new user to ZOTERO 2.0 ( on MAC BOOK PRO operating system OSX), i found i was very user friendly.When i tried to down load the PDF by using add document option , i was unable to do so and fire fox got hanged, i could not use any options. I had to force quit the firefox and restarted it. But since then am not able to import any citations from pubmed etc. am able to see the icon , but once i click on that nothing is add to my library. I thought to reinstall but am afraid that i may loose the data on the my library.
Any one can can guide me on this
  • Once i see the information tab on right panel , it is highlighting only the Locate once i click that am having the following message

No article provider was found for your location.

Please SEARCH for your Library or other Institution and contact them directly for assistance.
  • I have retried to add the Journal article by clicking on the save to zotero option am able to see a dialog box on the , which is empty and nothing is being add to my library.when i do the manual addition by clicking on the New item and selecting the Journal article empty journal article is being add and only 'Locate' option is highlighted on the Info

I do not know i may be making a simple mistake, because all the potions are working correctly
    If any one can guide me on this

Thanks in advance
  • We are having a similar problem. Can't import any citations. Been using Zotero for about 2yrs, so familiar with using it. Recent upgrade to 2.0.3. I get the icon that a citation is available, but when I click on it a blank box shows in zotero and the citation is not added. I have tried this on my Win machine and Mac with same result. Both machines running current version 2.0.3
  • Update: Seems to only be happening on Pubmed. I can download from other databases with no problem.
  • Am not able to see the folder option to import all the references in the PUBMED web page
    i am able to see the option of save to zotero when i click the individual article.BUT when i try SAVE TO ZOTERO am seeing only blank popup with no item selected.. it was working fine yesterday morning what happened later am not able to figure out..
    Happy to hear from others .. may be a simple error
    when i clicked the report errors i got this ID 1272074017
    waiting for guidance to fix this problem
  • gangadhar: See the thread I linked to. I'm closing this one.
This discussion has been closed.