Report ID: 838124982

I got an Invalid output from server (Report ID: 33a79e6ad9) error when trying to sync my library.

I recently installed Zotero on another computer, and synced the library to it, did some work, added some refs and pdfs.

Since returning to my primary computer, I have been unable to sync.

What's more, when I go to the "My Library" tab at zotero.org, I only get a blank page.

My library appears to be intact on my machines, but isn't syncing anywhere, and I can't see it at zotero.org.

I'm using Win XP on these machines.

Please let me know how to help troubleshoot further. Thanks!
Ben Heavner
  • It appears that some of the documents (pdfs) I attached at the other computer did not sync, so weren't in my library. Perhaps there was an incomplete sync.

I deleted the links to the (nonexistant) pdfs, and re-added the pdfs at my primary computer. The sync still fails - now with a "Empty response from server" error.
  • I have made a debug dump: The Debug ID is D662661759.
  • And now it works!

Syncing worked today from all computers concerned. I'm not sure if there was a database hang that a day resolved, or something else.

Is there anything I can do in the future so I don't have to just wait for a few days for it to fix itself? Did anyone on the Zotero side do anything?
  • There was a problem with one of our servers for a few hours the other day. It's been fixed since then.