Bug report: PDFs are always opened in Single Page view

Unexpected behaviour: I have my Adobe Reader set to display PDFs in Single Page Continous mode (the one where scrolling past the bottom of the page will continue smoothly to the next page rather than making a sudden jump to the beginning of the next page, as is the Single Page mode). However, when double clicking on a reference/PDF in Zotero, the PDF is opened in Single Page mode.

Suggestion: first of all, please, if possible, find a way for the Adobe Reader plugin to know which setting you've selected in Preferences. Then also please make an option to open the PDFs separately, i.e. in an Adobe Reader window, rather than within Firefox. This is useful to have even if the previously mentioned bug is fixed.
  • this behavior is not Zotero related. All that Zotero does is to tell Firefox: "Open the pdf" - it might be an issue of FF or the plugin, Zotero has no influence.

You can already set the preferences for to open pdfs in an external adobe reader (or whatever program your OS uses for opening pdfs:
    http://www.zotero.org/support/hidden_prefs#general_preferences
    see: launchNonNativeFiles