Bug report: scrolling through citations vs through the opened PDF

Unexpected behaviour & steps to reproduce: double click on a reference containing an attached PDF, the PDF opens; while the mouse cursor is above the PDF, the PDF is scrolled, as expected, but then when you select a reference and scroll, it is still the PDF that's scrolled.

Workaround: switch to another window (e.g. Word 2007) and then back to the Firefox window containing Zotero; now the scrolling will be done correctly, i.e. the references will be scrolled when a reference is selected, and the document is scrolled when the document area is selected (and the mouse cursor lies above that area)

This workaround will do for the moment, however please look into this bug, I hope I've given enough steps to easily reproduce this bug.

Cheers

LATER EDIT: I see that not only scrolling but also any other action performed upon the object in question (reference in Zotero window, or PDF in Firefox main window) is affected by this bug. For instance, if I just opened a PDF and then click on the reference and press the Delete key, I won't get the Delete dialog, instead the pressing of the Delete key is taken in the context of the PDF, i.e. it does nothing. And again, the workaround described above is the only solution: you have to switch to another window (I use Word) and then back to Firefox, for your Delete key to act upon the selected object, i.e. upon the selected reference.