Any way but manually editing to clean up imports?

I have a large number of sources from my EndNote library that were brought into Zotero with PDFs. However, the relics of the import are links to local copies of the PDFs. Is there a way to remove these link sections somehow after I import something, without also losing the PDFs? That way, as I import pieces of my library, I can just remove the local links.
  • It's not clear to me from your description exactly what you're trying to do.
  • edited May 13, 2010
    Sorry! okay, after I import my RIS file, the PDFs are correctly attached and all. However, the URL field references a local path to the PDFs (which is no longer necessary, as Zotero has properly attached 'em). I was curious if there was any way to clear the local path out of the URL field from recent imports automatically to avoid confusion from students, so they don't click on the URL instead of scrolling to the bottom to look at the attachments when browsing the group online. While not a major issue at all, I was just curious if there was something I was missing.
  • Ah, OK. No, that's not possible at the moment via the UI. "Batch editing" is the magic phrase, and that's planned but with no current ETA.
  • Alright thanks, no problem! Great program so far, it looks like it's going to make my life much easier.