Tag selector not showing

Hello, it seems I can't get the tag selector to show. The double arrow to drag the tag selector into view does appear at the bottom of the pane, but nothing happens when I drag it upwards. Since I never used the tag selector before and only just got need of it, I can't really say when the problem began occurring. It happens both on my laptop (Zotero 2.0.3, Firefox 3.6.3, Vista) and my desktop (Zotero 2.0.2, Firefox 3.6.3, Ubuntu). Could this be the fault of some add-on?

Thanks in advance,

Nele
  • Have you tried simply clicking it?

If you can't get it to work, it's easy enough to check for an extension conflict by disabling your other extensions, but you can also try deleting localstore.rdf in your Firefox profile directory, which stores Firefox window settings and will be recreated automatically. That will open it by default, at least, but you obviously should be able to hide and show it at will.
  • Seems the culprit is All-in-One Sidebar. When that extension is enabled, the little dots that indicate where to pull up the tag selector disappear, and neither clicking anywhere nor dragging has any effect. I got the same result when adding this extension to another Firefox installation where it had never been enabled before. Dots gone, no tag selector, but everything was back in order as soon as the add-on was deactivated.